Allstate’s online payments as a quick and easy way to pay your bill. Includes debit, credit card, and direct bank or reoccuring bank payments.
For most insurance policy types, you can make a payment:
- The Allstate® Easy Pay Plan: Convenient, automatic withdrawals from your checking or savings account.
- The Recurring Credit Card Pay Plan: Automatically charges the credit or debit card you provide. We accept VisaÂ®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®.
- An online eCheck: Simply provide your bank account and routing number.
- Credit or Debit Card: A one-time payment that charges the credit or debit card you provide. We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®.
Call the automated phone line at 800.901.1732 to pay your bill over the phone using:
- A check: Simply provide your bank account and routing number over our secure automated phone system.
- Your credit card: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® are accepted.
By Mail or in Person
You can send a check or money order to us by mail or by dropping it off at your local Allstate agency or Allstate personal financial representative’s office.
PO Box 660642
Dallas Texas 75266-0642
For life insurance policies, you can pay by:
- Pre-Authorized Payments: Convenient, automatic deductions from your bank account.
- Sending a check by mail to the mailing address on your statement.